Writers’ qi helps students write essays in their own unique voice.
The main services offered are:
- Counselling on writing essays which includes ideating, drafting and editing essays with the student (for the Common Application and essay supplements of various colleges).
- Drafting, polishing and editing the student resume.
- Project report development.
- UK statement of purpose.
- 9 Colleges essay pack for undergraduate colleges in USA that include the common application essay, supplemental essays of the colleges and the resume.
- Project report that includes brainstorming ideas and developing a project that builds on the student’s expertise.
- UK statement of purpose that reflects the student’s personality and strengths.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE WRITING THE ESSAY/PROJECT REPORT ON BEHALF OF THE STUDENT. THE STUDENT HAS TO BE ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN THE WRITING PROCESS.
Please call/email to find out about pricing.
Writers qi helps evaluate manuscripts for writers.
Partial manuscript editing and evaluation:
Writers Qi will evaluate the first three chapter or one hundred pages of an author’s work, this plan includes:
- Five-seven page manuscript evaluation.
- Thorough line-editing and in-text commentary of first fifty pages and lighter commentary with the remainder.
- Review of synopsis/letter to publisher.
Rs. 25,000 for manuscripts up to one-hundred pages (limited to 25,000 words). Rs. 200 per each additional page.
NOTE: The above refers to manuscripts that are double-spaced with 1-1.25” margins all around in twelve-point serif type. A typical manuscript has approximately 250 words per page.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE WRITING THE BOOK ON BEHALF OF THE WRITER.
The advisor, Anjali Raghbeer, is an award-winning author with over ten years of writing experience in fiction and non-fiction.
Details available at www.writersqi.com.